School District / Company: Fairfield City School District
Phone: (513) 829-6300
Street Address : 255 Donald Drive
City : Fairfield
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 45014
Position Title: Assistant Principal
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administrative
MM : 07
DD : 01
YYYY : 2019
Duties: 1. Assists the building principal in the administration and supervision of the school program and personnel by way of specifically assigned duties.
2. Keeps the principal informed of all activities, assigned functions, and occurrences within the building.
3. Works with the building principal as a member of the administrative team of the building, providing visionary leadership and supporting the decisions of the team and/or principal.
4. Works cooperatively with the staff of the building; involves the staff in the decision-making process, as appropriate.
5. Assumes charge of the building as designated by the building principal in the absence of the building principal.
6. Serves as the representative of the principal at meetings as needed.
7. Assists the building principal in the supervision and evaluation of staff and students.
8. Assists the building principal in the supervision of student disciplinary procedures.
9. Assists the building principal with the responsibility for curricular leadership in the school.
10. Actively participates in the life of the school.
11. Contributes to the establishment and maintenance of positive building climate.
12. Promotes professional self-improvement through local, state and national activities.
13. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the building principal.
Experience Required: Must hold a valid Ohio Middle School Principal license. This person assists the building principal in the leadership, supervision, and administration of the school building so as to promote the instructional program and the educational development of each student. Assumes responsibility for state-mandated testing. Assumes leadership for designated grade level teams and content area teams. Is expected to attend school activities and events after the close of the school day. A more detailed list of duties is contained in the job description available in the personnel office. Must have had successful teaching experience. Must possess demonstrated leadership ability, strong collaboration, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, and strong instructional knowledge.
Wage or Salary: $65,000 - $112,000
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 213
How to Apply: Interested applicants for these positions should visit our website at www.fairfieldcityschools.com and complete the online application through the Recruit and Hire system under “employment” then “job postings”.
Posting End Date:
MM : 03
DD : 15
YYYY : 2019