School District / Company: Granville Exempted Village Schools
Phone: (740) 587-8114
Street Address : 130 N Granger Street
City : Granville
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 43023
Position Title: CFO/Treasurer
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Executive
MM : 5
DD : 1
YYYY : 2019
Duties: Granville Exempted Village Schools is seeking a Treasurer/CFO with proven leadership capabilities, a passion for education, and a commitment to the organization. The ideal candidate shall:
• Serve as the chief fiscal officer and custodian of district funds. Maintains accurate financial records. Recommend operational improvements that enhance the district’s fiscal accountability.
• Maintain open and effective communications. Promote the district’s mission, philosophy, and vision. Serve as an information resource. Keeps stakeholders informed about emerging issues.
• Monitor community demographics, resources, and emerging trends.
• Analyze data to improve school operations. Help develop and implement the district’s strategic pan. Identify and develop partnerships that enhance district services.
• Encourage program innovations. Implement funded proposals and comply with reporting requirements.
• Manage the oversight of receipt, safekeeping and disbursement of all funds.
Experience Required: • Valid Ohio Treasurer’s License or ability to obtain one
• Treasurer’s experience preferred
• Must pass BCI/FBI criminal background check(s)
• Comprehension of Board policies and procedures; public relations; evaluation of personnel within the treasurer’s office; leadership; governmental accounting; state and federal laws related to school district budgeting and financing; financial report preparation; budget and accounting management as required by statute and other standards of the Ohio State Board of Education
• Ability to interpret fiscal feasibility of policies, rules and regulations; communicate effectively; evaluate programs, prepare financial reports; maintain records and work effectively with others
Wage or Salary: Competitive
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 260
How to Apply: Please submit online application through the Granville Exempted Village Applicant Tracking System (found on the district website). Include the following information with your application:
• Letter of Interest and resume
• Current ODE license
• Three letters of reference
• Any other relevant information or material
Direct all inquiries to:
Tonya Sherburne, Director of Human Resources & Operations
Granville Exempted Village Schools
130 North Granger Street
Granville, Ohio 43023
Posting End Date:
MM : 2
DD : 4
YYYY : 2019