School District / Company: North Ridgeville City Schools
Phone: (440) 353-1122
Street Address : 34620 Bainbridge Road
City : North Ridgeville
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 44039
Position Title: COORDINATOR OF CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTION
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administration
MM : 8
DD : 1
YYYY : 2019
Duties: COORDINATOR OF CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTION
Reports to Director of Curriculum & Instruction
Responsible for the development and implementation of the District's curriculum and instructional program.
Experience Required: Qualifications:
1. Valid Ohio Administrator license.
2. Master's degree or higher from an accredited college or university.
3. Demonstrated leadership in curriculum development, assessment, instructional analysis, and staff development.
4. Successful experience as a teacher and administrator.
5. Knowledge of curriculum and instruction and Ohio School Law.
6. Knowledge of Federal Programs.
7. Proficient in computer skills and knowledge of applications necessary to access timely and relevant information and be able to disseminate same.
8. Good health and good attendance record.
9. Additional qualifications as the Board of Education may require.
Wage or Salary: Competitive
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 8 hours- salaried
How to Apply:
Posting End Date:
MM : 3
DD : 15
YYYY : 2019