School District / Company: ESC of Central Ohio
Phone: (614) 445-3750
Street Address : 2080 Citygate Drive
City : Columbus
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 43219
Position Title: Coordinator of District and School Leadership Support
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administrative
MM : 08
DD : 01
YYYY : 2019
Develop, coordinate, deliver and evaluate leadership development opportunities for staff, teachers and administration. Stay current with the latest leadership trends and best practices. Serve as a resource for agencies and school districts as they work to increase the leadership capacity in their district and schools.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
The following duties are representative of performance expectations: however, the list below is not ranked in order of importance.
• Cooperatively develops, delivers and evaluates leadership opportunities for staff.
• Serves as a resource for best practices, emerging strategies and a clearing house for the latest effective leadership trends and initiatives.
• Works with leading national leadership consortiums to bring experts and resources to Central Ohio to benefit our agency and members.
• Continues and expands the current leadership opportunities of the ESCCO; Principals Resource Network and District Leadership Institute.
• Establishes a coaching model to support all levels of teacher/administrative leadership and recruits coaches to support professional growth.
• Provides coordination, expertise, support, and analysis of evidence-based shared leadership development practices.
• Plans, coordinates, and conducts workshops/meetings with clients and staff to disseminate highly effective leadership practices.
• Communicates effectively and consistently with clients.
• Performs other specific job-related duties as assigned by Superintendent or his/her designee.
Experience Required: • Master's degree or higher in education related field.
• Five years or more of successful district and building leadership experience.
• Demonstrated ability in working collaboratively with diverse constituencies including classroom teachers, principals, district administrators, support specialists, community, agency staff, regional service providers and ODE.
• Knowledge of board/superintendent relationship development, leading effective district and school teams, and developing relationships with key stakeholders.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadlines with minimal direction.
• Demonstrated skill in oral and written communications.
• Valid Ohio Licensure as an administrator.
• Documentation of a clear criminal record.
• Complies with drug-free workplace rules and Board policies
• Additional administrative experience in the following areas is desirable:
o Staff Development
o Instructional Leadership
o Data Analysis
o Assessment Development
o Cultural Competence
o Equity/Diversity initiatives
o School Finance
Wage or Salary: Salary
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 7.5
How to Apply: Please complete the online application through www.escco.org.
Posting End Date:
MM : 08
DD : 15
YYYY : 2019