School District / Company: ESC of Central Ohio
Street Address : 2080 Citygate Drive
City : Columbus
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 43219
Position Title: Coordinator of School Transformation Support
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administrative
MM : 08
DD : 01
YYYY : 2019
Under the direction of the Director of Professional Learning, build a team of school improvement support professionals in the design and implementation of a continua of high quality and impactful district/school based; agency hosted; and blended school transformation services and supports for Pre-K12 educators to build capacity and collective efficacy toward higher levels of achievement and progress for all. All programming will be aligned to Ohio's Learning Standards and the very best evidence-based strategies and delivered within a collaborative system with shared accountability.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
The following duties are representative of performance expectations; however, the list below is not ranked in order of importance.
• Works cooperatively with district leaders to review school performance results and student needs and develop strategies that increase student achievement.
• Supports district administrators in the effectively prioritizing, planning, implementing, and monitoring of a plan for school transformation.
• Provides technical assistance to district and school leadership teams around the selection of strategies and best practices with transforming schools.
• Plans, coordinates, and conducts workshops/meetings with clients and staff to disseminate highly effective practices.
• Supervises assigned personnel, conducts annual performance appraisals and makes recommendations for appropriate employment actions based on the fulfillment of goals, accompanied by documentation for accountability.
• Communicates effectively and consistently with clients.
• Performs other specific job-related duties as assigned by Superintendent or his/her designee.
Experience Required: Minimum Qualifications:
• Master's degree or higher in an education or related field
• Five years or more of successful leadership experience in leading schools with an evidence of success in making significant improvement in student outcomes.
• Demonstrated ability in working collaboratively with diverse constituencies including classroom teachers, assistant principals, district administrators, support specialists, community, and regional support staff.
• Clear evidence of success implementing instructional leadership, school climate and culture, staff development and parent/community engagement strategies.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadline with minimal direction.
• Demonstrated skill in oral and written communications.
• Valid Ohio licensure as an administrator.
• Documentation of a clear criminal record.
• Complies with drug-free workplace rules and Board policies.
• Additional administrative experience in the following areas is desirable:
o Staff Development
o Instructional Leadership
o Data Analysis
o Assessment Development
o Cultural Competence
o Equity/Diversity Initiatives
o Special Education
Wage or Salary: Salary
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 7.5
How to Apply: Please complete the employment application through the www.escco.org.
Posting End Date:
MM : 07
DD : 15
YYYY : 2019