School District / Company: Middletown City Schools
Phone: (513) 423-0781
Street Address : One Donham Plaza, 4th Floor
City : Middletown
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 45042
Position Title: Elementary Principal
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administration
MM : 8
DD : 1
YYYY : 2018
Duties: Supervises all building level staff members, Assistant Principal (s), students, and occasionally university students.
1. To provide quality educational experiences for all students.
2. To provide an organized, clean, safe environment for students and staff.
3. To use leadership, supervisory, and administrative skills so as to support building personnel promoting the educational development of each and every student.
4. To create and implement strategies to improve teaching and learning as an educational/instructional leader.
5. To further the mission and vision of the school district.
6. To support the implementation of a rigorous, relevant curriculum through challenging, engaging class interactions.
7. To monitor and evaluate teaching and learning in all classrooms.
8. To assure that all students reach their potential and to develop lifelong love of learning in students.
9. To use a variety of data types to inform instructional practice.
10. To foster and develop positive relationships with parents and the community.
Experience Required: Qualifications:
1. Baccalaureate degree in teaching field.
2. Master’s degree or higher in Educational Leadership/Administration.
3. Hold a current and valid State of Ohio certification/license. (Valid Ohio Principal or Superintendent License)
4. Minimum of five years successful classroom teaching and building administration experience preferred
5. Appropriately credentialed in teacher evaluations preferred.
6. Acceptable BCII report and FBI report.
7. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent and/or Board of Education may find appropriate
8. Ability to meet all job expectations and objectives.
Wage or Salary: Commensurate with experience and salary schedule.
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 8 hours/day, 5 days/week
How to Apply: Please visit our website for more information and to apply at: http://www.middletowncityschools.com/CareerOpportunities.aspx
Posting End Date:
MM : 4
DD : 8
YYYY : 2018