School District / Company: Dublin City Schools
Phone: (614) 764-5913
Street Address : 7030 Coffman Road
City : Dublin
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 43017
Position Title: Middle School Assistant Principal
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administrative
MM : 08
DD : 01
YYYY : 2018
Duties: PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Instructional Leadership
a. Serves on Graded Course of Study Committees.
b. Provides instructional leadership by keeping current in instructional techniques and technology, serves on the building technology team.
c. Adheres to management team operating principles.
d. Serves on Team Leader Council.
e. Assist in evaluation of student academic performance and provides leadership to improve this performance.
2. Staff Personnel
a. Assists in screening, interviewing, and recommending employment and contractual status of staff.
b. Assist in the evaluation and supervision of all personnel.
c. Assists in building inservice.
d. Helps prepare master schedule.
e. Helps maintain high staff morale.
3. Curriculum Development
a. Assists in coordination and development of the curriculum.
b. Works with principal in implementing new programs into the curriculum.
c. Evaluate effectiveness of program and curriculum, instruction.
4. Pupil Personnel
a. Counsels and instructs students for behavioral change.
b. Assists staff to develop appropriate responses to student behavior.
c. Serves on school’s CORE team.
d. Assists in planning and supervising fire drills and tornado drills.
5. Public Relations
a. Supports the school/community organizations.
d. Develops and maintains positive communication with the community.
6. Resource Management - Assists in the efficient management of resources.
. Meets with teachers to evaluate textbook needs and orders.
. Works with principal in developing building budget.
. Assists in general supervision of building, grounds, and the maintenance of same.
. Coordinates the use of the building by school and non school groups.
. Visits other schools programs and attends educational conferences.
7. Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent or his/her designee.
Experience Required: QUALIFICATIONS:
1. Master’s Degree in School Administration from an accredited College or University.
2. Valid administrative certificate.
3. Three years successful teaching experience.
Wage or Salary:
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 246 days/year
How to Apply: TO APPLY:
1. Go to www.dublinschools.net, then click on the Employment tab, then Administrative Job Openings.
2. To the right of the job openings you will see a link to the Online Application. Please complete the online application and include at least six references with contact information.
3. Contact with questions: Bryan Buoni by email: email@example.com
The Dublin City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected by law.
Posting End Date:
MM : 03
DD : 30
YYYY : 2018