Position Title: Business Manager
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administration
MM : 7
DD : 1
YYYY : 2018
Duties: Job Goals
1. To assist in the planning, organization and operation of the schools in accordance with State standards, county requirement, and district policies and regulations. He/she shall assist the local Superintendent with aspects of the operation of the
2. To provide leadership and supervision in setting up and implementing a preventative maintenance program for the district.
3. To develop necessary procedures for all purchasing; prepare specifications when required, and secure bids and/or quotes as needed for equipment and supplies.
4. To keep informed of the latest trends, developments, and products in the areas of supplies and service; their repair and upkeep; and encourage innovation and experimentation as appropriate.
5. To work with outside vendors and contracted services to ensure effective operation of the school district in a fiscally responsible manner.
6. To further the mission and vision of the school district.
Experience Required: Qualifications
1. Baccalaureate degree in field of education preferred.
2. Master’s degree or higher in Educational Administration, Central Office Personnel, or a Business Degree.
3. Five years or more as Supervisor or administrative experience preferred.
4. Certification of qualification from the Ohio Department of Education.
5. Knowledge of purchasing, business operations, federal law, worker safety.
6. Acceptable BCII report and FBI report.
7. Ability to meet all job expectations and objectives.
8. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent and/or Board of Education may find appropriate.
Wage or Salary: Commensurate with experience and salary schedule.
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 8 hours/day, 5 days/week
How to Apply: For information and to apply online, please visit our website at: http://www.middletowncityschools.com/CareerOpportunities.aspx
Posting End Date:
MM : 3
DD : 6
YYYY : 2018