School District / Company: Dublin City Schools
Phone: (614) 764-5913
Street Address : 7030 Coffman Road
City : Dublin
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 43017
Position Title: Property Services Coordinator
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administrative
MM : 05
DD : 01
YYYY : 2019
Duties: • Building Maintenance - Manages the building maintenance for all District properties. Inclusive of all infrastructure, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, roofs, windows, etc.
• Grounds - Manages the exterior grounds for all District properties. Inclusive of grass cutting, snow removal, weed control, fertilizer, trees/shrubs, drainage, asphalt, fencing, etc.
• Preventative Maintenance - Builds, supports and maintains preventative maintenance programs for building maintenance and grounds where applicable.
• Project Management - Manages all facets of project management, including budget, coordination, schedule, scope, quality, etc. Works directly with stakeholders to define project requirements, schedule and manage applicable bid work. Facilitates project meetings, follow ups and assist with the management of pay applications. Ability to identify project risks, solutions and contingency plans.
• Supervisory Responsibilities - Responsible for the supervision of approximately twenty to thirty classified staff. Will lead project teams with a mix of internal/external clients in addition to a multitude of suppliers.
• Ensures the safety of students.
• Establishes and maintains cooperative professional relationships.
• Exhibits professional behavior, emotional stability and sound judgment.
• Maintains confidentiality and respect for confidential information at all times.
The Dublin City School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other status protected by law.
Experience Required: JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical area and/or ten years or more applicable experience
• Minimum of five years supervisory experience
• Minimum of five years project management experience
• Five years Auto CAD and CAFM experience preferred
• MS Office and Project intermediate to expert skill level
• Ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks and projects
• Demonstrated ability to work successfully both independently and in a team environment
• Experience with vendor management
• Strong analytical and creative skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication
• Ability to read blueprints and understand building specifications
Wage or Salary: Based on Administrative Salary Schedule
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 246 days/year
How to Apply: Apply Online: www.dublinschools.net/administrative.aspx
• Complete the online application including at least six references with contact information.
• Questions – Bryan Buoni email at email@example.com
Posting End Date:
MM : 04
DD : 14
YYYY : 2019