School District / Company: Brookfield Local School District
Phone: (330) 505-2800
Street Address : 614 Bedford Road
City : Brookfield
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 44403
Position Title: Superintendent
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administration
MM : 08
DD : 1
YYYY : 2019
Duties: Interested applicants may view a full copy of the posting on the Trumbull County Educational Service Center's website at www.trumbull.k12.oh.us in the job opportunities section. Applicants should complete the electronic application process on the website.
Experience Required: The Brookfield Local School District Board of Education is searching for a superintendent with a solid educational background, proven leadership capabilities, unquestionable honesty and integrity, and superior interpersonal and communication skills. Candidates are expected to possess a strong financial and administrative background in public schools, be committed to the highest personal and professional standards, and demonstrate that he or she:
• Works with the treasurer to prepare an annual budget/appropriations measure designed to serve the needs of the school system. Works with the board and community to maintain a strong commitment of financial support.
• Administers and is accountable for the effective provision of school programs, services and activities. Enforces all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
• Maintains visibility. Carries out a public relations program that promotes positive image and understanding of the district's mission, philosophy, and vision.
• Demonstrate a commitment to professional development and life-long learning.
• Effectively implement activities that result in improved student achievement.
• Confirm the district’s curriculum is aligned with state standards and an ongoing evaluation of enrichment/prevention/intervention strategies is systematically implemented.
• Create processes to accurately monitor the implementation of the district’s curriculum, instruction and assessment.
• Inspire community confidence
Wage or Salary: The Board expects to offer a multi-year regionally competitive contract and salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 260 days
How to Apply: Candidates are to submit an electronic application to Mr. Michael Hanshaw, Trumbull County Educational Service Center Superintendent, via TCESC’s online application system. Visit the TCESC webpage under Human Resources, Application Information. The completed electronic application file should include the following:
1. Letter of interest
3. Copy of license
4. 3 written letters of recommendation
5. OPES & OTES Evaluation Credentials
Posting End Date:
MM : 04
DD : 10
YYYY : 2019