School District / Company: Madison-Plains Local School District
Phone: (740-852-0290) 937-484-1557-
Street Address : 55 Linson Road
City : London
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 43140
Position Title: Superintendent
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administrative
MM : 08
DD : 01
YYYY : 2018
Duties: The Madison-Plains Local Schools District Board of Education is conducting a search for a new superintendent. The vacancy is the result of the retirement of Mr. Tim Dettwiller.
Experience Required: Candidate Qualifications:
• Must hold an Ohio Superintendent license.
• Possess a strong administrative background in public schools.
• Experience as a school administrator with superintendent, assistant superintendent or central office experience preferred.
• Commitment to the highest personal and professional standards.
• A comprehensive understanding of Ohio school law, finance and regulations, and financial reporting.
• Self-starting skills with a positive team attitude.
• Keen business management skills in the areas of long-range planning, fiscal forecasting, personnel management, collective bargaining, and insurance management.
• The ability to work as an articulate, straightforward communicator with strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with school board members, administrators, staff, students, parents, the community and elected officials.
• Visionary and strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to organize and synthesize information efficiently, which produces short- and long-range plans for continuous improvement.
• Personal integrity, as well as a record of being loyal, positive, enthusiastic and organized with a strong work ethic.
• Be a relationship builder that understands the community culture, history, tradition and basic values in this small, close knit community.
• Have success in improving academic achievement with a demonstrated ability to define and implement continuous improvement strategies.
Wage or Salary:
Approximate Work Hours or Days: TBD
How to Apply: Completed application and materials should be mailed to:
Attn: Dr. Dan Kaffenbarger
2200 S. US Hwy 68
Urbana, OH 43078
or fax: (937) 652-2221
Posting End Date:
MM : 04
DD : 30
YYYY : 2018