School District / Company: Mansfield City School District
Phone: (419) 525-6400
Street Address : 856 West Cook Road
City : Mansfield
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 44907
Position Title: Superintendent
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Administrative
MM : 08
DD : 01
YYYY : 2019
• Posting Date: May 1, 2019
• Closing Date: May 14, 2019
• Interviews: Starting May 21, 2019
• Employment: August 1, 2019
The Mansfield City School District is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Superintendent. The Board is seeking a leader that is innovative and visionary; with a focus on academic improvement; with urban experience and is committed to integrating and embracing technology throughout the district.
The district’s mission is “All students will be well educated and academically prepared for personal success in life, for their chosen careers, for lifelong learning and for contributing positively to their local, national, and global communities.” The district’s commitment is to “Every Student Every Day.” Their mascot is a Tyger and is known for its “Tyger Pride.”
Experience Required: • Master’s degree with Ohio certification/license in administration.
• Valid Ohio School Superintendent license.
• Superintendent experience preferred.
• Strong ability to utilize, integrate and embrace technology.
• Experience within an urban district preferred.
• Ability to build and promote strong relationships with staff, students and the community.
• Proven ability to develop and implement action plans.
• Experience with districts with academic challenges required.
• Must reside in Mansfield City School District.
Wage or Salary: Multi-year contract with salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 260
How to Apply: Complete online application at www.moesc.net and attach a cover letter, resume and reference letters.
Posting End Date:
MM : 5
DD : 14
YYYY : 2019