School District / Company: Groveport Madison Local School District
Phone: (614) 492-2520
Street Address : 4400 Marketing Place, Suite B
City : Groveport
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 43125
Position Title: Superintendent/CEO
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Superintendent/CEO
MM : 8
DD : 1
YYYY : 2018
Duties: * Visionary and innovative skills along with an ability to create and articulate a vision with input from internal and external stakeholders, and implement action plans for ongoing district improvement;
* Strong spokesman who can publicly celebrate and market the successes of the school district, and instill trust in the community and at all staff levels by being approachable;
* Chief executive who will keep the Board fully informed and current about matters pertaining to the schools; one who will forge a strong partnership based on mutual trust and respect;
* Decisive and innovative educational leader with a strong background in student achievement who can develop action plans to improve the district’s report card and increase student achievement;
* Willingness to become an active and contributing member of the school community and be comfortable with high visibility and accessibility;
* An educational team leader who is able to develop, supervise teaching and administrative talent, and who inspires high performance standards with accountability, and finds satisfaction in the success of others.
Experience Required: Experience as a superintendent preferred, but not required.
Wage or Salary: $140,000 to $169,000 Base Salary Range but is negotiable based on experience and qualifications
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 260 Day contract
How to Apply: Please submit or email the following application materials:
1. A completed Superintendent application.
2. A cover letter emphasizing qualifications and interest.
3. An up-to-date resume.
4. A copy of current Ohio Superintendent License.
5. Credentials and college transcripts.
6. Submit the names and current contact information of three (3) associates or board members who can speak to candidate qualifications and work experience.
A application form may be obtained at the following website: www.groveport.k12.oh.us
Not later than April 27, 2018, please submit all application materials to:
K-12 Business Consulting
P.O. Box 476,
New Albany, OH 43054,
or email material to:
Questions may be directed to: Kathy Lowery email@example.com, phone 614-769-1211 or
Chris Mohr firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 614-580-8544
Posting End Date:
MM : 4
DD : 28
YYYY : 2018