Superintendents of Schools/CEO - Southwest Licking School District
Southwest Licking School District
927-A South Street
Superintendent of Schools/CEO
Number of Openings:
Superintendent of Schools
Position Type Other Description:
On or before August 1, 2020
* Visionary and innovative skills along with an ability to create and articulate a vision with input from internal and external stakeholders, and implement action plans for ongoing district improvement; * Strong spokesman who can publicly celebrate and market the successes of the school district, and instill trust in the community and at all staff levels by being approachable; * Chief executive who will keep the Board fully informed and current about matters pertaining to the schools; one who will forge a strong partnership based on mutual trust and respect; * Decisive and innovative educational leader with a strong background in student achievement who can develop action plans to improve the district’s report card and increase student achievement; * Willingness to become an active and contributing member of the school community and be comfortable with high visibility and accessibility; * An educational team leader who is able to develop, supervise teaching and administrative talent, and who inspires high performance standards with accountability, and finds satisfaction in the success of others.
Experience as a superintendent preferred, but not required.
Wage or Salary:
$145,000 to $169,000 per contract year
Approximate Work Hours or Days:
How to apply:
Please submit or email the following application materials:
- A completed Superintendent application.
- A cover letter emphasizing qualifications and reasons for interest.
- An up-to-date resume.
- A copy of current Ohio Superintendent Certificate/License.
- Credentials and college transcripts.
- Submit the names and current contact information of three (3) associates or board members who can speak to candidate qualifications and work experience.
An application form may be obtained at the following website: http://www.swl.k12.oh.us. Not later than February 14, 2020, please submit all application materials to: K-12 Business Consulting P.O. Box 476, New Albany, OH 43054, or email material to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions may be directed to: Chris Mohr (email@example.com, phone 614-580-8544)
Posting End Date:
February 14, 2020
Wed, November 20, 2019