School District / Company: Spencerville Local Schools
Street Address : 600 School St.
City : Spencerville
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 45887
Position Title: Treasurer
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Treasurer
MM : 11
DD : 1
YYYY : 2018
Experience Required: • A valid Ohio School Treasurer License or the ability to obtain one along with public sector financial
• A comprehensive understanding of Ohio school law, finance and regulations and financial reporting.
• Self-starting skills with a positive team attitude.
• Keen business management skills in the areas of long-range planning, fiscal forecasting, investing, personal
management, collective bargaining and insurance management.
• Excellent analytical, listening, verbal and writing skills, and the ability to professionally convey pertinent
information to the Board, Superintendent, Staff and Community.
• The skill and ability to effectively work with the Board, Superintendent and other District Administrators to serve
as a contributing member of the management team.
• Strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to organize and synthesize information efficiently.
• Ability to utilize technology effectively to ensure timely reports as well as communication with the public.
• Experience with and knowledge of The Ohio Bureau of Worker’s Compensation.
• Personal integrity, as well as a record of being loyal, positive, enthusiastic and organized with a strong work ethic.
• Thorough knowledge of and successful experience in sound fiscal management practices.
Wage or Salary:
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 260 days
How to Apply: Steve Arnold, Superintendent of the Allen County Educational Service Center is assisting the Board of Education in its search. All interested parties should submit the following: a letter of interest outlining qualifications and reason for interest in the position; completed application form; copy of current Ohio School Treasurer license; updated resume; credentials and
transcripts; three current letters of professional reference, copy of a recent audit report; and a sample communication to staff, community, or Board of Education.
Contact: Steve Arnold, Superintendent, ACESC, 1920 Slabtown Rd., Lima, Ohio 45801
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 419-222-1836, ext. 104
Posting End Date:
MM : 05
DD : 18
YYYY : 2018