School District / Company: Valley View Local Schools
Phone: (740) 649-2173
Street Address : K-12 Business Consulting
Address Line 2 : PO Box 476
City : New Albany
State : Ohio
Zip Code : 43054
Position Title: Superintendent of Schools/CEO
Number of Openings: 1
Position Type: Superintendent
MM : 08
DD : 01
YYYY : 2018
* Visionary and innovative skills along with an ability to create and articulate a vision with input from internal and external stakeholders, and implement action plans for ongoing district improvement; * Chief executive who will keep the Board fully informed and current about matters pertaining to the schools; one who will forge a strong partnership based on mutual trust and respect, and can unify district leadership;
* Willingness to become an active and contributing member of the school community, and be comfortable with high visibility in the schools and community while being accessible.
*Strong spokesman with interpersonal skills who can publicly celebrate and market the successes of the school district, and instill trust in the community and at all staff levels by being approachable and collaborative;
* Decisive and innovative educational leader with a strong background in student achievement who can develop action plans to improve the district’s report card and improve student achievement;
* An educational team leader who is able to develop, supervise, and support teaching and administrative talent, who inspires high performance standards with accountability, and finds satisfaction in the success of others.
Experience Required: Successful administrative experience required.
Wage or Salary: $125,000--$150,000 per contract year, and is negotiable and commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Approximate Work Hours or Days: 260 Days
How to Apply: Please submit or email the following application materials:
1. A cover letter emphasizing qualifications and reasons for interest;
2. A completed Superintendent application. Access Superintendent Search link at http://www.k12consulting.net
3. An up-to-date resume;
4. List three (3) references from associates or board members who can speak to candidate’s qualifications and work experience;
5. A copy of current Ohio Superintendent Certificate/License.
6. Credentials and college transcripts.
NOTE: Applicants should not make personal contact with any
Board of Education member.
An application form may be obtained at the following website: http://www.k12consulting.net. Not later than February 16, 2018, please submit all application materials to:
K-12 Business Consulting, P.O. Box 476, New Albany, OH 43054, or email material to: email@example.com
Questions may be directed to:
Dr. Dennis Leone (firstname.lastname@example.org , phone 740-649-2173) Deb Campbell (email@example.com , phone 937-215-7068)
or Frank DePalma (firstname.lastname@example.org , phone 937-477-3834)
Posting End Date:
MM : 02
DD : 20
YYYY : 2018